Toasted Chicken Parmesan Wraps
Although a toasted flour tortilla filled with melted cheese, shredded chicken and tomato sauce may not be the most photogenic dish I have ever cooked, it is one of the most simple and satisfying dishes to ever come out of my kitchen. These wraps are good. Damn good. They require very little effort, and will make the most out of your meal on the go or turn your quickie lunch break into a delight.
These measurements are intended to make 2 wraps, or 2 servings.
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- olive oil
- In a medium size bowl, mix together cooked chicken, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, marinara sauce, and seasoning until well combined.
- Scoop mixture into the center of a large flour tortilla. Fold the tortilla closed (do this any way you like, I prefer mine folded like a crunch wrap).
- Brush the outside of the tortilla with olive oil, and toast in a skillet over medium heat until both sides are golden brown and crunchy.
- Serve with extra marinara sauce (or ranch, hehe) for dipping!
Did you enjoy this quick and easy recipe? Did you make a few changes of your own? Let me know it all down in the comments below!